Real Estate Transactions
The attorneys in the Real Estate Transactions group have a unique and broad experience in real estate and understand real estate fundamentals. Our attorneys are experienced in the acquisition, construction, development, leasing, financing, management, operation and disposition of all types of real property. This experience helps our attorneys guide clients to though simple and complex real estate transactions.
The Real Estate Transactions group attorneys have an in-depth understanding of a wide array of property types, including multi-family, office, retail, hotels, industrial, raw land, self-storage, manufactured housing, condominiums and mixed-use developments. The attorneys in this group also assist with matters ancillary to the acquisition, development and ownership of real property such as:
- Purchase, lease, and sale negotiations
- Title and survey examinations and analysis
- Leasing, property management, and real estate brokerage
- Structuring of tax deferred transactions
- Title agency and escrow issues
- Acquisition and development financing
- Creation of easements and restrictive covenants for complex retail developments and for single family subdivision developments
- Agricultural and open space exemptions
- Entitlements, platting, and zoning
- Creation of property owners and homeowners’ associations
- Mechanic’s and materialmen’s liens
- Distressed assets and foreclosures
Real estate transactions can be fast-paced and complex. The attorneys in Real Estate Transactions are ready to help.