Ronald A. Foxman
My experience is unique. I am Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization but I am also experienced and actively involved in business transactions regarding the creation, purchase, and sale of health care and other business entities.
Mr. Foxman received a B.B.A with distinction from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business and a J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
Mr. Foxman received his law license in 1977 and has practiced continually since then.
Mr. Foxman spends his free time with his family and occasionally travels to the Texas Gulf Coast to fish for redfish and speckled trout.
Articles and Presentations
- “Tough Times for Family Limited Partnerships” Texas Lawyer December 24, 2007
- “Dealing with Medical Power of Attorney, Medical Directive, Statutory Durable Power of Attorney and HIPAA Authorization Issues” Dallas County Dermatology Society June 2008
- “Going Into Private Practice” Dermatology Residents of Southwestern Medical School March 2008
- “Trust Basics” Client Bank August 200
- “Raising Capital” Guest Lecturer Entrepreneurial Law MBA Course SMU/Cox School of Business 2005 and 2006
- “Nuts and Bolts of Estate Planning” J P Morgan October 2001
- “Legal Issues for Older Relatives” IBM September 2001
- “Legal Issues for Older Relatives” Texas Instruments September 2000
- “Out of the Hospital and Into Private Practice” Pediatric Residents of Southwestern Medical School March 1994; February 1995; October 1998; and October 1999