Tracye M. McGaughy
I practice primarily in the areas of commercial real estate, commercial lending, and corporate law. In addition to experience in transactional matters, I have experience in business and commercial litigation.
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Lending and Secured Transactions
- Corporate Law and Business Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Sales, Acquisitions, and Leasing
- B.A. degree from Baylor University
- M.A. degree from California State University, Chico.
- J.D. degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- Board of Editors of the Texas Wesleyan Law Review, 1996-1999
- Phi Delta Phi
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
Legal Associations, Professional Affiliations, and Community Leadership
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Co-Chair of annual Christmas in July drive, 2001 to present.
- Johnson County Humane Society – Past Board Member