Vince Vela is a commercial litigator and focuses his practice in the representation of multi-family owners, developers, and managers. His practice currently assists and supports clients in landlord-tenant matters, including evictions, small claims, code enforcement, and vendor disputes. Vince also has experience in representing clients in Consumer Bankruptcy matters regarding Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies in the Northern District of Texas.
- Commercial Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Multi-Family Housing
- Multi-Family Residential Development, Investors, and Management Companies
- Vince has represented Multi-Family Residential Management companies in fair housing matters, forcible entry and detainers, and municipal code enforcement citations.
- Vince has represented clients regarding Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcies including matters regarding the automatic stay, proof of claims, and Chapter 13 Plan review.
- J.D., Texas A&M University School of Law
- B.B.A., Texas A&M University, Mays Business School, cum laude
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern District of Texas
- Doctoring Up Cybersecurity Standards: A Solution to Adequate Internet Security Measures Post Wyndham, 3 Tex. A&M J. of Prop. L. 243 (2018)
Professional Memberships and Associations
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers