Gordon W. Green is an experienced litigator with a focus towards commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters. His practice includes representation of lenders and developers in the commercial and mortgage banking and financial services industries in various litigation matters, including construction litigation, commercial loan disputes, and adversary proceedings in bankruptcy. Mr. Green has years of experience representing both private and institutional clients in the courtroom, whether that be in federal court, state court, bankruptcy court, or probate court.
- Commercial Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Corporate Bankruptcy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Financing
- Mortgage/Auto Lending
- Commercial Development
- Represented financial institutions and mortgage servicers in defensive litigation concerning alleged consumer finance violations, such as CFPB, RESPA, TILA, and DTPA.
- Represented both debtors and creditors in straight liquidation and reorganization bankruptcies, including representation of a famous restaurant chain and multi-billion dollar development company in the reorganizations of their business.
- JD, Pepperdine University School of Law, Certificate in Dispute Resolution
Literary Citation Editor, Dispute Resolution Law Journal
- B.A. in History/Government, University of Texas at Austin
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern District of Texas
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar Association of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Leaders, Fellow Committee Member, Aid to the Homeless