Katherine Manning focuses her practice in the areas of real estate, finance, and general business transactions. She represents developers and investors in all aspects of the acquisition, development and disposition of commercial real estate. In addition, she represents banks and financial institutions in commercial lending transactions of various types.
- Secured Lending
- Real Estate
- General Business Transactions
- Representing banks and financial institutions in connection with commercial credit facilities (including revolving lines of credit, real estate acquisition and refinance loans, financing for construction and development projects, and guidance lines) and secured by collateral of various types.
- Preparing and negotiating loan documents and conducting due diligence review in connection with loan transactions
- Representing commercial developers and investors in the acquisition, financing, and disposition of commercial and industrial properties, as well as in connection with development, entitlement, and land use issues.
- Drafting and negotiating escrow agreements.
- B.B.A. from Saint Louis University, magna cum laude, 2008
- J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law, 2011
Legal Associations, Professional Affiliations, and Community Leadership
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Saint Louis University Alumni Board
- Ursuline Professional Women’s Network
Previous Professional Experience
- Martin and Martin Law, P.C. (2011-2014)